1. Marketing Week’s Masters Awards are open to any brand or marketing services provider from any and all countries globally who contributed to a campaign or communication as outlined in the category descriptions and that was launched or has shown substantial, measurable progress during the judging eligibility period which runs from 1 June 2017 to 1 June 2018 inclusive.
2. Entries may be edited up until the point of 'submission'.
3. Entries are invited from client companies and service providers alike. Entries can be made independently, or as joint client/supplier submissions.
4. Entries must be made using the online entry template. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
5. Projects may be entered into more than one category as appropriate, your first entry will cost £350 + UK VAT and if you wish to enter more than one category, subsequent entries (up to 10) will cost £310 + UK VAT. Discounts are available for companies making more than 10 entries – call Katrina for more info: 020 7970 4661.
6. When entries are submitted on behalf of clients by agencies or other parties, client sign off is assumed. If any issues arise concerning client sign off once the entry has been submitted, no refund will be given.
7. Please ensure that the information submitted is accurate and the correct companies are credited as appropriate. We accept no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information.
8. Entrants must upload logos, in Illustrator EPS format, of the brand/client and entering agency only.
Note: Although names are requested of 'Other Agencies/Consultancies involved' (who may have contributed to the entry), company names ONLY are required – please do NOT send their company logos.
9. Digital uploads may take a variety of formats e.g. PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Jpeg file. Please ensure that uploaded logos, video and any supporting files follow the supporting material guidelines and together do not exceed the maximum upload limit of 20MB per entry. Please note when uploading supporting material file names must not include any 'special' characters e.g. _ / ( ) & * ".
10. Physical items submitted as part of any entry will be available for collection in November; during the online entry process you have the opportunity to indicate that you will require items to be available for collection. Festival of Marketing accepts no responsibility for physical items submitted as part of the entry process.
11. Where websites form part of an entry, please ensure any URLs, access details, usernames and passwords needed for judging are supplied, that they work, and that they will continue to work until November 2018. Sites that cannot be viewed will be eliminated from the judging.
12. The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. However, they cannot be expected to routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered projects.
13. Once submitted, entries are confirmed and non-refundable. Once payment has been received your entry/ies will be passed to the judges for review.
14. By submitting an entry the entrant confirms that they have read and agree with the Rules of Entry and understand these now apply.
15. Any entry may be withdrawn for any reason up until midnight on Friday 2 June upon written request to the organisers; however, the entry fee is non-refundable.
16. Sponsors are not permitted to enter the category that they are sponsoring.
17. The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding them.
18. Winners will be announced at the Marketing Week Masters Awards, taking place on Tuesday 9 October in London.
19. Centaur Media may use the content of your entry submission for editorial coverage, business or marketing purposes as an example of best practice. We will never ever use anything marked as ‘Confidential Information’ as we fully respect your commercial confidence.