Multichannel• As the virtual world continues to expand consumers still value a more physical presence that delivers permanence and longevity
• For this reason, Mail and Digital have continuously proven to be perfect partners, with mail driving response to online channels and boosting digital traffic by capitalising on and enhancing moments of impact and excitement
• Thus, to ensure your Digital activity is successful, join us to learn how brands that use the intimacy of a letter as well as the connectivity of a smartphone will be valued more highly by consumers
Customer ExperiencePanel: ‘Smarter Impressions’ at the Festival of MarketingChairperson
ContentSustainability – what is it worth?
ContentJoy and content – how Cadbury found the content sweet spot
MultichannelLEGO Life: From brick sets to unique and safe digital experiences. How the manufacturer extended its offering to unleash children’s creativity• Learnings from building a unique platform targeted at a heavily regulated audience
• Risky decisions for good: Find out the challenges involved when asking for permission to build new ecosystems and try out new ideas within a legacy brand organisation
• Unlocking insightful data through multiple touchpoints that fuel impactful strategies
Digital Transformation• Sophie Blum will discuss how leading brands have embraced digital transformation over the past two decades and are winning the race towards the next wave of digital disruption, with one-to-one mass marketing
• We will hear how leading brands are combining the science of data and the art of creativity to serve individual personalised solutions to consumers and how brands can use their voice as a force for good and a force for growthSpeaker(s)
Headline StageStephen Fry Opens the Festival
SocialNissan share how they use influencer programmes to drive sales and reinforce their leadership position online• What does a best in class influencer strategy look like?
• How can influencer programmes be designed to both drive sales and reinforce the brand positioning?
• What are the key building blocks to consider when creating successful programmes?
Digital Transformation• As traditional print businesses are transforming to meet new digital demands, find out how Shortlist Media evolved its offering from print to video and implemented long term content and business strategies
• Hear the ten easy steps (and stumbles) you need to be aware of in your digital transformation journey
• How do you ensure core brand values are kept intact during the transition and brand positioning remains ahead of competition?
AI• How can your business take advantage of new technologies like AI?
• What did it take to make a business like Mondelez try AI?
• What can you learn from the approach taken by Mondelez?
• Why being agile is crucial to handling the unknown?
• Do you have to be flexible with your expectations and be prepared to fail?
Brand & Creative• Marketoonist creator Tom Fishburne will illustrate through cartoons and case studies how the best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing
• There is no longer a captive audience; how brands can connect in moments that matter
• Technology cannot save boring marketing; how to sense check if your marketing is fundamentally worth sharingSpeaker(s)
Realising Your Potential• Maximise your inner potential by locating your own personal ‘superpower’
• Be inspired by extraordinary individuals around the world and their strength, determination and dedication
• Learn the five dynamics (D.R.E.A.M.) that could help you find your superpower and shape (or change!) your career and life journey
AI• What happens when a chat bot, using machine learning to self develop, has access to a million separate touchpoints?
• Explore the evolution of automation and social media
• How to use bots to compliment the customer service team
Content• Consumer attitudes to sexual and gender identity are changing fast
• Can traditionally male or female oriented brands survive?
• Festival of Marketing exclusive research: which brands are leading and who is lagging behind?