New Session• Building a brand based on transparency and integrity
• Hiring people who believe in the mission: the importance of shared values for success
• Working in autonomous teams: everyone is accountable and decisions stay close to the customer, allowing everyone to truly make an impact within the company
• This autonomy means TransferWise can continue at the speed of a startup - we’ve gone from a couple of people to 700 in 6 yearsSpeaker(s)
Brand & Creative
- Why having a background in digital has proved so useful when updating one of the UK’s oldest and best-known brands
- How new digital and design concepts are being used to grow business and change the perception that Fortnum’s is just for Christmas
- How digital and design teams work together to ensure a more singular voice for Fortnum’s
- What to expect from the brand’s design future
Realising Your Potential• WHY digital nomad is the ugly sister of a travelling CEO
• How to manage your company from anywhere you want
• You cannot “have it all” - but you can have more than you think
• Mindset is more important than distance
• Technology is a trampoline – not prison, but also not a solution to all the world’s problems
Personalisation• With colossal growth of mobile shopping, how can mobiles drive in-store purchases?
• How can you use the location of your customer to impact their behaviour?
• What impact do offers have on spend, frequency of visits and time spent in store?
• How do you make in-store messaging an asset to drive engagement, spend and brand loyalty?Speaker(s)
Social• Why establishing a culture of BEING social - not just doing social?
• Social selling – and why it’s not just about your sales teams
• How to overcome common push-backs and excuses
• Strategic pillars of creating a global employee advocacy program
• Scaling and tracking your efforts – what are the tools in the market?
HeadlinerJo Malone headlines the Festival
Realising Your Potential• #FlexAppeal – fighting for flexible hours for working parents
• Putting people above business, for business benefit
• Why saying yes to flexible hours for your employees can help you make more money
• How you can join the fight
Insight• How can agency teams help generate more of a shift?
• The fact that the disability market is expanding & why it’s worth investing in
• What incentivised LBG and Mars to invest more readily in disabled consumers & what have they actually done?
• What needs to happen within organisations for marketing teams to promote inclusionChairperson
Programmatic• How not to get too caught up in data
• Create the content, the environment then add programmatic to push it
• Video content and programmatic how to intertwine the two
• How to make your programmatic banners actually speak to the audience!
Realising Your PotentialRussell Parsons interviews Adrian Simon on his story as told in Milk Blood – the ultimate tale of reinvention. Join this session to find inspiration on how to:
• Overcome the odds through resilience and true grit
• Break free from social and family pressures
• Find your own voice and an ability to self-express
• Step outside the box to change your attitude towards life
• Develop a passion to live by your own termsSpeaker(s)
Content• How to maximise the success of your campaign using comedy?
• Length, subject, casting; how all three affect your target audience uptake
• The age of brands providing briefs is over; it's time to let the platform take control
AI• A brief history of bots
• Subservient robots, augmented lives
• IoT and AI, moving on from party tricks
• Robotic companionship, from wearables to liveable
• 20 tweets from stardom, what to do when your robot gets famousSpeaker(s)
Brand & Creative• Sam Bompas, studio co-founder, will host a full and frank expose on Bompas & Parr’s approach to sensory creativity and punctuated spectacle, enlivened with tasters for your experienced palate from the studio’s kitchen
• Bompas & Parr’s sensorial secrets gleaned working on projects for the likes of Coca-Cola, Johnnie Walker & Mercedes as well as cultural institutions such as The Barbican & San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
• Ten years’ experience on creating a compelling experience distilled into a swift thirty minutes; the session will cover countless strange and unusual stories about how your senses workSpeaker(s)