Multichannel• How to rebrand an 80-year-old brand for digital relevancy
• Applying traditions to modern platforms; the benefits and the pitfalls
• What does an App, YouTube and Popjam have in common with Dennis the Menace?Speaker(s)
New Session• Transform your business by investing in open innovation that goes beyond tech
• How can the convergence of innovation, tech and creativity impact ROI and help deliver projects that matter
• How to create a risk-taking environment that encourages learning by trial and error
HeadlinerJo Malone headlines the Festival
Insight• Learn how The AA are using strategic insight as a tool for brand transformation, with particular focus on:
o Attitude based audience segmentation and getting to brilliant insight
o 5 lessons we learnt from political messaging
o Transformational comms - breaking a 100-year-old mould
o New product development to drive brand perceptionsSpeaker(s)
New Session• You're more likely to get divorced than change your bank account - why? Maybe because your bank doesn't actually help solve your money problems
• Banking is being unbundled. Innovative Fintechs are creating solutions to everyday money problems, and they are building their businesses on customer advocacy not marketing £££
• How the perfect storm of technology, competition and a generational shift in attitudes to money is shaking-up the banking sector
Brand & Creative• Sam Bompas, studio co-founder, will host a full and frank expose on Bompas & Parr’s approach to sensory creativity and punctuated spectacle, enlivened with tasters for your experienced palate from the studio’s kitchen
• Bompas & Parr’s sensorial secrets gleaned working on projects for the likes of Coca-Cola, Johnnie Walker & Mercedes as well as cultural institutions such as The Barbican & San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
• Ten years’ experience on creating a compelling experience distilled into a swift thirty minutes; the session will cover countless strange and unusual stories about how your senses workSpeaker(s)
Brand & Creative
- Why having a background in digital has proved so useful when updating one of the UK’s oldest and best-known brands
- How new digital and design concepts are being used to grow business and change the perception that Fortnum’s is just for Christmas
- How digital and design teams work together to ensure a more singular voice for Fortnum’s
- What to expect from the brand’s design future
New Session• Building a brand based on transparency and integrity
• Hiring people who believe in the mission: the importance of shared values for success
• Working in autonomous teams: everyone is accountable and decisions stay close to the customer, allowing everyone to truly make an impact within the company
• This autonomy means TransferWise can continue at the speed of a startup - we’ve gone from a couple of people to 700 in 6 yearsSpeaker(s)
- How can agency teams help generate more of a shift?
- The fact that the disability market is expanding & why it’s worth investing in
- What incentivised Lloyds Banking Group and Mars to invest more readily in disabled consumers & what have they actually done?
- What needs to happen within organisations for marketing teams to promote inclusion
- This panel is presented in partnership with Think Designable, which works to better society’s relationship with disability and challenges brands to offer more inclusive products and services
Personalisation• With colossal growth of mobile shopping, how can mobiles drive in-store purchases?
• How can you use the location of your customer to impact their behaviour?
• What impact do offers have on spend, frequency of visits and time spent in store?
• How do you make in-store messaging an asset to drive engagement, spend and brand loyalty?Speaker(s)
Social• Why establishing a culture of BEING social - not just doing social?
• Social selling – and why it’s not just about your sales teams
• How to overcome common push-backs and excuses
• Strategic pillars of creating a global employee advocacy program
• Scaling and tracking your efforts – what are the tools in the market?
Realising Your Potential• #FlexAppeal – fighting for flexible hours for working parents
• Putting people above business, for business benefit
• Why saying yes to flexible hours for your employees can help you make more money
• How you can join the fight
Realising Your Potential• WHY digital nomad is the ugly sister of a travelling CEO
• How to manage your company from anywhere you want
• You cannot “have it all” - but you can have more than you think
• Mindset is more important than distance
• Technology is a trampoline – not prison, but also not a solution to all the world’s problems
Programmatic• How not to get too caught up in data
• Create the content, the environment, then add programmatic to push it
• Video content and programmatic how to intertwine the two
• How to make your programmatic banners actually speak to the audience!