Headline StageStephen Fry Opens the Festival
Realising Your Potential
- How unwavering optimism can create a successful business
- People are everything, support your team, listen to your customers and you’ll reap the rewards
- Constructive criticism is gold dust for growth and brand development
- The art of good conversation, a useful skill in all areas of business most of all customer service
Digital Transformation• Learn about how the global Marketing VP views and embraces digital transformation across his brands
• Insights from the largest global trial of NFC by a drinks brand as well as additional tech innovation trials
• Thoughts on future trends of interest and live Q&A
Insight• Lessons from BBC Worldwide’s “tool-box + storytelling” approach to consumer insight
• How to ensure your REAL audiences are at the heart of everything you do as consumers become increasingly fragmented across touchpoints
• The importance of innovation: How Affinio helps us understand both fans and hard to reach audiences
AI• Can combining AI with human interaction help make your customers more autonomous?
• When is AI most effective as a tool for customer service?
• What happens if you’re data isn’t AI ready?
• What’s the most effective way of engaging staff and helping them work along-side AI?
• What are the cost implications both short and long-term?
Social• How Just Eat nailed its social media strategy to build a following of over 1 million on Facebook
• Learn to use social to remove any friction with your customers
• Can you build your brand personality and reputation just across multiple social platforms?Speaker(s)
Data & Analytics• Getting Granular: Understanding how to leverage your data & analytics tools on a mobile-first business
• Vanity Metrics: Learn how to look beyond the vanity metrics and focus on adding real lifetime value
• Channel Attribution: Which channels and how to track to build scale & growthSpeaker(s)
Realising Your Potential• What we wish we had known before we left employment for entrepreneurship!
• The challenges, the stumbles and the successes. What have we learnt from it all?
• How brands can utilise social media to market to mums in a truly positive way
Personalisation• Recognising behavioural patterns in your users and employing emotional cues to create compelling triggers
• Exploring case studies of personalised fundraiser and supporter engagement
• Enabling the personalised experience by building creative storytelling tools into digital products that people will loveSpeaker(s)
Social• Exploring the role of ‘organic reach’ & engagement
• Which measurement numbers can and cannot be trusted
• How to make truly impactful content, and when not to post
• Do marketers have anything to fear from ‘dark social’
Brand & Creative• How an idea people once scoffed at has taken the drinks sector by storm
• The unexpected secrets to creating a brand new category
• The importance of purpose over product
• The role of design in changing consumer perceptions and cultivating new behaviours
• A chance to taste (tee)totally delicious Seedlip!
HeadlinerJo Malone headlines the Festival
Customer Experience• When short term customer engagement strategies focus on keeping the brand relevant, how do you ensure long-term loyalty?
• Working in a co-op: Offering a shared purpose to achieve superb customer service
• How to gain partners and customers for life
• The need for constant innovation and risk taking: How to manage high customer expectations across multiple touchpointsSpeaker(s)
Realising Your Potential• The neuro-diversity imperative
• Turning perceived disadvantages into USPs
• The commercial legitimacy for pursuing a wellness agendaSpeaker(s)